Cognitran is an industry-leading software company with a variety of clients in the automotive sector.
As part of our ongoing expansion, we have an excellent opportunity for talented students to join our internship program.
This is a great opportunity to take your first steps in a commercial development environment.
We offer professional development through mentorship and progressive development tasks and possibility of permanent employment upon successful completion of the internship.
To excel in this role you need to:
- Be a proactive developer who is not afraid to openly discuss current architecture and solutions and suggest improvements.
- Be able to communicate effectively in both Polish and English.
- Work well within a team, share knowledge and understand that team success depends on its members supporting each other.
- Take ownership of your responsibilities.
- Have solid foundations in Java and web development.
Your day to day tasks will include:
- Write high quality, maintainable code.
- Participate in team meetings.
- Review code produced by your team members.
- Follow XP practices.
Tools we use:
- IntelliJ IDEA
- GitHub and Bitbucket
- Gradle and Maven
- Friendly work environment
- Training and conferences
- Fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- Integration events, team lunches and celebration of success
- No dress code
- Bicycle parking
- Gym at the office
Informacje: Agata Kubiak, tel. +48 605098117, agata.kubiak@